Click on the images to enlarge
ePRIME APPLICANTS INFORMATION
Students from NATO partner nations and partners across the globe are able to apply for NATO SP COE courses and get reimbursement up to 100% of their costs via the NATO ePRIME system.
ePRIME (Partnership Real-Time Information, Management and Exchange System) is NATO’s official management and education tool dedicated to enhance the development and review of the NATO cooperation frameworks. The system is based on the Internet based and password protected software.
The ePRIME Partnership Cooperation Menu includes following countries and international cooperation programs:
• The Partnership for Peace (PfP);
• The Mediterranean Dialogue (MD);
• The Istanbul Cooperation Initiative (ICI);
• Military Training and Exercise Programme (MTEP);
• Afghanistan, Australia, Iraq, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mongolia, New Zealand, Pakistan.
Access to ePRIME is restricted and subject to registration, you can request an account from your national ePRIME coordinator or the ePRIME database manager at the NATO HQ (firstname.lastname@example.org).