Crowd and Riot Control (CRC) awareness in NATO Operations
Instructor-Led Training/one day and a half of practical training.
The course is open to OF1 - OF3 from all services and civilian equivalent from NATO, PfP, MD, ICI and other nations, as approved.
The course is open for NATO, PfP, MD, ICI and other nations (NATO partners) as approved.
The course “Crowd and Riot Control awareness in NATO Operations” is also available via the NATO ePRIME system which means the students from NATO partner nations can be reimbursed up to 100%.
The NATO Stability Policing Centre of Excellence actively encourages the participation of women to its activities, fully in line with united nations security council resolution 1325 (2000), which advocates for a wider role and contribution of the latter in field-based operations.
- Couse Duration: 5 days
- Number of seats available: 20
- Target audience: the course is open to OF1 – OF3 from all services and civilian equivalent from NATO, PfP, MD, ICI and other nations, as approved.
- Security Clearance: not required
- Delivery method: Instructor-Led Training/one day and a half of practical training
More information available at the NATO ETOC – Course Code LOP-LO-22017
Students from NATO partner Nations and partners across the globe are able to apply for NATO SP COE courses and get reimbursement up to 100% of their costs via the NATO ePRIME system.
ePRIME (Partnership Real-Time Information, Management and Exchange System) is NATO’s official management and education tool dedicated to enhance the development and review of the NATO cooperation frameworks. The system is based on the Internet based and password protected software.
The ePRIME Partnership Cooperation Menu includes the following countries and international cooperation programs:
- The Partnership for Peace (PfP)
- The Mediterranean Dialogue (MD)
- The Istanbul Cooperation Initiative (ICI)
- Military Training and Exercise Programme (MTEP)
- Afghanistan, Australia, Iraq, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mongolia, New Zealand, Pakistan.
Access to ePRIME is restricted and subject to registration, you can request an account from your national ePRIME coordinator or the ePRIME database manager at the NATO HQ (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Partnership for Peace (PfP)
The Mediterranean Dialogue (MD)
The Istanbul Cooperation Initiative (ICI)
Military Training and Exercise Programme (MTEP)
It includes also these countries: