Today Col. (US-Army) Michael A.Davis, Commandant of the NATO School Oberammergau (NSO), and Col. (ITA-Carabinieri) Giuseppe De Magistris, NATO Stability Policing Centre of Excellence’s Director, signed online a cooperation arrangement with the aim to enhance Subject Matter Expertise support to NSO in the integration of Stability Policing aspects into existing courses.
The mutual agreement will cover the following areas:
- Exchange of lecturers, if appropriate, and trainees, if applicable;
- NATO SPCoE will provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support for agreed courses;
- Partneship in co-organizing events;
- If required by the Parties’ interests, develop ad hoc researches and analysis on Stability Policing matters;
- Contribution to doctrine and conceptual development.